Friday, November 12, 2010

Paleo breakfast yum-yum

For some reason a whole bunch of folks have issues constructing Paleo breakfasts. I don't get it. Er, maybe I do. I think it's got to do with the fact that most peeps are used to corn flakes, toast and jam and a cup of tea any time earlier than midday. The whole idea of eating meat, eggs and other Paleo goodies causes a minor brain meltdown.

Well, I'm here to tell you a few cool things. Firstly, corn flakes are crap. Avoid them at all costs. Secondly, toast = gluten = death. Thirdly, bacon and eggs are heaven sent.

My breakfasts rotate around a few themes, here they are:
  • Bacon and eggs
  • Smoked salmon and eggs
  • Omelettes (of many variations)
  • Fresh fruit
  • Left-over meat and veg from the previous evening meal

Smoked salmon and boiled eggs. Too easy.

So, what's your excuse? Really. Why can't you eat like a caveman before midday? Hmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment